Wakefern Food Corp. announced that retail sales were up 6.4% to $13.6 billion for the company’s recently completed fiscal year. In addition, warehouse sales for the cooperative wholesaler and ShopRite parent company were $10.1 billion. For the year, 10 new ShopRite stores and one new Price Rite discount store opened.
Search This Blog
By David Goodman
More from Equity Retail
- New Whole Foods CEO wants to add 50 stores September 21, 2022
- Sprouts to open in South Philly’s Quartermaster Plaza September 19, 2022
- Wegmans property sells for $22.6 million September 19, 2022
- Wegmans cites theft in ending self-checkout September 17, 2022
- Amazon Fresh reportedly coming to Willow Grove September 12, 2022
David, a licensed PA & NJ real estate agent, “runs with” Equity Retail Brokers in Plymouth Meeting, PA. He spends most of his time leasing shopping centers for the likes of Kimco Realty, Echo Realty, The Gambone Group, Hilton Realty, Hutensky Capital Partners and others. David also represents select regional and national retail tenants, sells bank-owned properties and blogs about the supermarket industry. Equity Retail Brokers provides comprehensive retail real estate services through the company’s sales, leasing, tenant representation and asset management divisions. David is left-handed and his brother is a Mason.