A&P (Super Fresh, Pathmark) announced last week that it plans to outsource certain accounting functions to India. The company expects the transition will be completed by February 2013. No word yet on how many employees will be impacted.
Search This Blog
By David Goodman
More from Equity Retail
- Grocery store sales help lift October retail sales November 18, 2022
- BJ’s sales gains to spur continued expansion November 18, 2022
- Redner’s Fresh Market opening tomorrow in Lewes, DE November 16, 2022
- Lidl-anchored center to replace industrial plant in South Philly November 13, 2022
- Survey says that Walmart tops Amazon as grocery destination November 11, 2022
David, a licensed PA & NJ real estate agent, “runs with” Equity Retail Brokers in Plymouth Meeting, PA. He spends most of his time leasing shopping centers for the likes of Kimco Realty, Echo Realty, The Gambone Group, Hilton Realty, Hutensky Capital Partners and others. David also represents select regional and national retail tenants, sells bank-owned properties and blogs about the supermarket industry. Equity Retail Brokers provides comprehensive retail real estate services through the company’s sales, leasing, tenant representation and asset management divisions. David is left-handed and his brother is a Mason.