A ShopRite-anchored center that will also include Wawa will receive a total of $12.5 million in tax credits to fund its construction, which is expected to start in a couple months. The center will be located in the Wissinoming section of Philadelphia (lower Northeast) and will be about 110,000 square feet.
Search This Blog
By David Goodman
More from Equity Retail
- Employees at Brooklyn Trader Joe’s may unionize September 27, 2022
- Costco posts top line growth, plans for 25 new warehouse clubs in ’23 September 26, 2022
- New Whole Foods CEO wants to add 50 stores September 21, 2022
- Sprouts to open in South Philly’s Quartermaster Plaza September 19, 2022
- Wegmans property sells for $22.6 million September 19, 2022
David, a licensed PA & NJ real estate agent, “runs with” Equity Retail Brokers in Plymouth Meeting, PA. He spends most of his time leasing shopping centers for the likes of Kimco Realty, Echo Realty, The Gambone Group, Hilton Realty, Hutensky Capital Partners and others. David also represents select regional and national retail tenants, sells bank-owned properties and blogs about the supermarket industry. Equity Retail Brokers provides comprehensive retail real estate services through the company’s sales, leasing, tenant representation and asset management divisions. David is left-handed and his brother is a Mason.